Thursday, March 19, 2009

Questions?

what if you surrendered your all
and "I surrender all" were more than lyrics
of a song that cause tears to flow from within
and you mind to reflect on where you been.
what if you trully decided to let go of something or someone
surrendering all worldly pleasures to him.
laying down the arms of life that hold you hostage.
What if you prayed with more confidence
believing what you prayed and when you
confess of a sin are sure we wouldn't commit again.
What if this God given gift prayer was really
understood that its more than a religious tradition
it has real power!
What if we were to really walk out of our caves and choose life
following the rainbow, a spectrum of radars signaling theres
only one way to live right.

When will our hearts trully embrase him,
in all his ways and we mean it when we say not my will but your will be done.
When will we open our eyes, minds, our hearts
when will we truly disciple
When will we put an end to he say and she say and spread good news.

Who is this god we serve who is this god we speak of he is the way, the truth , the light...

Why does it seem like we go though hell to get to heaven
I don't know the answers .
but I know that he lives
he dwells in you and me.
He is the air we breathe,
and because he lives tomorrows we face without fear
trusting that everything is in his care.

Blessing bestow from on high and
at times i am in question why me.
knowing i haven't passed every test
yet still you remain faithful to me.
But how greater will your love for me be
if i gave you all of Me.
Thank you for your grace that shields me,
your mercy that keeps me.
I am living only because of you
and I know that im nothing without you.
You gave your all for me and its my duty
to surrender my everyday to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment